"When I was cooking in the kitchen, my little son suddenly burst into tears in the living room. I quickly went out to see what was going on. When I came back, I found out that because I forgot to turn off the fire, the pot was already on fire. Fortunately, I saw the fire blanket hanging next to it. With the help of the fire blanket, I successfully extinguished the fire and avoided a fire. Thank you! " - James S., TX
Get a great discount on our Premium Emergency Fire Blanket while the CHRISTMAS SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $179.99.
- You can place your Fire Emergency Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. This made it perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on
- It is woven out of fiberglass and will protect you from serious burns. It allows you to move in a fire, ideal for when flames are blocking your exit or if you are trying to help others get out
- You can also use it to smother down flames that have just started, or wrap it around a person whose clothes are on fire
- No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it
- No Maintenance
- No Mess
Why do we need a Fire Emergency Blanket?
- 2010-2014, U.S. fire departments responded to an average of 166,100 home structure fires that involved cooking equipment per year. These fires caused an average of 480 civilian fire deaths, 5,540 civilian fire injuries, and $1.1 billion in direct property damage
Our kitchen mess after a minor grease fire melted the bottom of the microwave. The fire started and was out in about 90 seconds while we stood right there trying to put it out...meanwhile the microwave door plastic melted and splattered the whole kitchen with tarry greasy messes. Ruined lots of pots and pans, ruined our microwave, and the fire extinguisher dust ruined our coffee pot and toaster.
We spent about $600 replacing stuff and on cleaning products, plus about 20 hours scrubbing soot, dust, and molten plastic off ceiling, walls, cabinets, stuff in cabinets, counters, floors, stuff in the next room over.....just an awful mess, and totally avoidable. If I had known these existed and thrown one over the stove instead, problem solved. Now I know too late, save yourselves the trouble!
Last year I took a group to tour children's forest nursery schools in Scotland and England every program had one of these. I think it is a great addition to the safety tools for everyone. It is well made and has easy to follow text and pictures if you need to use.
Received this one last week, didn't have time to open it until today. Because I would count it to save my house in case of a kitchen fire, so I did some test. I used some loose threads to put on candle fire and stayed there for a good 5-10 seconds, it did not burn, only left a small mark at the end of thread. My next step could be a little overdo; I tried on the blanket itself. This time it left a relatively large mark, but still not burnt. So, I believe this is a good product that would erform its duty.
I recently just moved into a new apartment and the it has the fire stove in the kitchen. So I think I should buy a emergency blanket in case anything happens. I like that it has the quick release strap that you can pull out the blanket very fast. Hopefully i will never have to use it in my home.
This is a little like trying to rate life insurance - I've never tested it and hope I never do.
I showed it to a friend who is a fire chief and he say a blanket like this is the best way to fight a kitchen fire. It will smother the fire with no mess and also puts a fireproof barrier between you and the fire.
So very pleased with this awesome safety product. With camping, grilling, backyard firepits you can never be too careful. It is easy to forget safety while having a good time and so important to have safety materials handy. This is lightweight and portable so will be a fantastic addition while camping - hope we never have to use it- but if we do it could save a life!
Had a kitchen fire. This blanket saved the day. Purchased two more. Suggest this blanket be in everyone's kitchen!
I keep this in my kitchen for potential emergencies!
When I was cooking in the kitchen, my little son suddenly burst into tears in the living room. I quickly went out to see what was going on. When I came back, I found out that because I forgot to turn off the fire, the pot was already on fire. Fortunately, I saw the fire blanket hanging next to it. With the help of the fire blanket, I successfully extinguished the fire and avoided a fire. Thank you!
We live in an area with a lot of wild fires. I thought these would be perfect for my emergency preparedness kit, go bag or vehicle. The quality is excellent. I am very satisfied and plan to purchase more!
Exactly what we needed for the kitchen and next to the fireplace. With small children, you can never be too careful. Besides, even without small children around accidents happen. They have a narrow profile, so they are easy to hang inconspicuously but accessibly.
Somebody I know wishes she had had this when her kitchen fire started. Learning from that I bought several to give to friends.
Had a fire the other day because of being careless while cooking some food. This product had just come in and was sitting on the table. Saved us some big trouble. Works well and is quite durable
I bought this because a fire fighter recommended I keep a fire blanket in the kitchen in case there's a stove fire. I've always kept a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and know how to use it but the blanket's supposed to be easier for everybody to use. I have an elderly mother staying with me and her arthritic hands don't grip things (like pins on fire extinguishers) very well. This blanket will be easier for her to use, should it be needed.