"Previously I used the electronic hot knife to remove wax caps for honey extraction. It was a tedious process that took well over an hour to prepare just three frames for extracting honey. With this scraper, it took me 10 minutes. Less waste, less time, less effort. Highly recommended!" - Ed R., SD
Get a great discount on our Honey Uncapping Scraper while the CHRISTMAS SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $109.99.
- It's hard to uncap your honeycomb professionally without using expensive heavy tools. This magic scrapper helps you to do it easily and efficiently
- Super quick and does 3 times more frames than the old scrappers
- Effortlessly uncap sunken areas of honeycomb that cannot be decapped with a regular uncapping knife
- No mess and no waste! Also, the bees will not have to consume valuable honey to make replacement wax, as none is removed with this process
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- This magic scraper helps to take off the right width of the wax so the honey extraction can be easy
- Material: Stainless Steel + Wood
- Dimensions: 7.08 x 2.95 inch
I've only used it on a small piece of capped comb, but it works very well. I have been using a serrated knife to uncap and this is much better. It doesn't dig into the comb, just takes the caps off. It has a nice weight to it, also. I'm glad that I ordered it. Thank you very much!
Great product! Brought this for my dad and his bees he really likes it.
Works as expected. The tines are very sharp and sturdy. The handle is strong. Very happy with this purchase.
Previously I used the electronic hot knife to remove wax caps for honey extraction. It was a tedious process that took well over an hour to prepare just three frames for extracting honey. With this scraper, it took me 10 minutes. Less waste, less time, less effort. Highly recommended!
This was a great help. Simple little tool but works great to get to the caps that the knife couldn't.
Honey is messy... This Scraper reduces the mess of uncapping. This is the first time I have used this type of uncapper and I really like it.
I love this thing! It makes uncapping a breeze. Definitely recommend.
Worked great for our first honey harvest!
This uncapping tool does a very good job for the bee operation. We have used them twice now and they are easy to clean with hot water.
Perfect size, shape, and fit. I'll be getting more of these to keep handy.