"There's nothing worse than coming home from work and realizing that there aren't any fresh proteins (chicken/steak/pork/fish) in the fridge to cook. With this defrosting net, I'm able to grab something from the freezer and have it ready to cook in minutes! The net is big enough to defrost proteins for the whole family, and I can just throw it in the dishwasher when it's done! Highly recommend!" - Emily K., NE
Get a great discount on our Thawing Net while the NEW YEAR SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $89.99.
- The Thawing Net is a plastic mesh covering that will help you thaw various frozen foods in your sink without wasting water
- You'll have to place the first frozen item or group of items that you want to thaw in the bottom of your sink
- Next, place your Thawing Net on top of the frozen food(s) and secure it by making sure its suction cups are sticking to the bottom of the sink
- Finally, fill your sink up with cold water so that it's almost full
- It'll fit in nearly all sinks, regardless of their shape and size, and each one has suction cups on each corner that will help it stay in place
- You can use it when you need to thaw out frozen meat, fish, fruit, vegetables and more, and it's large enough that you'll be able to fit a family-sized ham or turkey underneath
- Non-toxic, BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 15.7 inch (400 mm) x 9.8 inch (250 mm)
Surpisingly effective. Saves the flavor when defrosting. My wife did not think it would work, and I was apprehensive, but It defrosted two hamburgers in around an hour or so. The hamburger tasted like fresh meat, not half cooked on defrost cycle of the micro-wave. Would highly recommend!
I tried this the day it arrived with some not very thin, frozen meat. I did flip them over part way through. They really seemed to defrost quickly. Clean-up was very simple as well. Can't wait to try it with different frozen meats! Great tool for my kitchen!
Love it! This is great net. You can take out frozen chicken. Put it under this net in your sink and in 20/30 mins it’s ready to cook. Fast and easy!
I'll admit I had my doubts about this product. I was very surprised. It works amazingly. Takes no time at all to thaw out frozen meat. Easy to use and takes almost no space in my kitchen.
Works great! No more worrying if it will defrost for dinner. Takes a bit longer if your meat is in a baggie but still much less time than before. Saves time and meat defrost evenly! Perfect!
Have one similar to this that I use, but wanted one to take out west in the fall. Handy when you "forget" to take something out of the freezer for supper and need a little help. I really like it!
Is defrozening the meat fast as described. Taking a little longer if the meat piece is not thin. I like it a lot and use it often. Works with other frozen products as well. Great!
I’ve used this net for several different items. It suggests to take meat out of the packaging, but you can’t always do that. It still works wonderfully! I’ve even used it to defrost non-meat items and it defrosts perfectly and quickly!
Purchased this item 7 months ago and still love it. Helps to defrost meat much faster. We handwash only, which is not difficult. Easy to store and works exactly as described. Highly recommend this product.
Really happy with this defrosting net! I'm fairly impatient when it comes to cooking so it's usually buy fresh or microwave defrost. But microwave defrost is a young man's game meant for hungover Sundays and "Manager's Special" chicken - not a nice Ribeye. This net cuts down on defrost times from other methods and evenly thaws - making food prep a breeze. Best!