"Our dog was scratching for a couple of days and decided to do a quick glance on her coat. We realized she had gotten a few fleas from the park. After some extensive research i found this repeller to be the perfect fit while having some protection for night walks. After 2 days use i can totally say all bugs are gone and she is no longer scratching!!! " - Jared D., OH
Get a great discount on our Ultrasonic Pet Flea & Tick Repeller while the AUTUMN SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $109.99.
- Our Ultrasonic Pet Flea & Tick Repeller can protect and save your fur babies from annoying parasites in the fastest and chemical-free way
- Safely emitting ultrasonic pulses within 2.5 meter / 8ft range that are imperceptible to humans and pets, simply fasten this tiny effective device onto your pet’s collar to interfere the ability of the fleas and ticks to orient themselves and keep them away
- No more tick dips, annoying baths, unsafe powders or sprays and expensive vet visits, this is a must-have item for giving your pets all-round protection
- Re-chargeable, Large battery capacity
- Contains no chemicals or fragrances, making it safe even for young animals, as well as for elderly, ill, or pregnant pet
- Easy To Install
- No Maintenance
- No Mess
I bought this product at a pet market for my Shih Tzu/Pekingese dog. When she walks through the bug infested grass, it’s like the parting of the Red Sea. It works great but definitely not for medium or large dogs.
We have ticks very bad around where we live. This Repellent has prevented her from getting any. She hasn't gotten fleas either.
Our dog was scratching for a couple of days and decided to do a quick glance on her coat. We realized she had gotten a few fleas from the park. After some extensive research i found this repeller to be the perfect fit while having some protection for night walks. After 2 days use i can totally say all bugs are gone and she is no longer scratching!!!
My dog has really long hair and we live in the woods, I've used these the past few summers and not had any problems, dog never knows it's on.
The best..best..best repeller, especially for animals who spend time outdoors....flea and tick repellent properties excellent..love these things and will never buy pet collar again!!
100% Better than everything I've tried better than what vets offer better than the drops better than any other prevention
Noticed a surprising difference in number of ticks on the dogs after applying these collars. For the money, these were a very good purchase. When insects started coming out in full force, we applied these to the dogs and saw a substantial reduction in the number of ticks on the dogs - and we live in a wooded heavily weeded area where they are rampant this time of year.